I’ve almost removed my last suspend counter…
For anyone who was actually reading this blog, I apologize for the severe lack of updates. A cross-country trip, coaching, and moving have all cut into my playing and re-capping time (more-so the latter).
So, while the blog is only caught up to game #46, I have actually played up to game #76. I hope to get caught up with the re-caps soon, though I may do some “digest” format posts and cover a few games at once in shorter form (with the misguided intention to go back and do full posts) so I can write longer ones about the more recent games.
A few highlights to look forward to.
- – Lazav winning with mill
- – an epic Rafiq double-header
- – 5 Corpse-Jack menaces… in my Simic Guild Deck
- – Win by “Dragon’s Maze”
- – the night of Insurrection and Obliteration
- – Zur’s Marketplace (Group Hug-for-Hire)
- – the Return of repeatedly dying to Balthor and his zombie minions (who are not Minions)
- – My sister’s dog (Isamaru) and his army of 1-CMC friends vs. geometrically growing Damia
- –Intentional Necropotence Suicide (When Necropotence is the WRONG play in a mono black deck)
So, I hope to be writing more. If you’re reading this (and you’re happy) please let me know. It’s easier to write when I know people are reading.