Game #219: Arcades Sabboth
Location: Red Castle Games, Portland OR
Vs. Atraxa +; Brago, King Etrnal; Breya, Etherium Shaper
Result: Fun Loss
NOTE: due to a baby, I’m way behind in updates, so I’m not going to write a full game write up initially. Also, due to me playing this game almost 4 months ago, I don’t remember the details from my notes as well
- I had a total of 14 Clues
- I had to leave before the game was over, but it was quite fun
- Breya got an Elspeth Ultimate
- Brago was having fun with equipment and Wurmcoil Engine and Strionic Resonator
- Most people were at really big life.
- Atraxa had a Mathar’s Crusade out at one point.
About the Deck (tapped out. ha ha ha maybe someday)
Clues seemed like a fun game to play. Arcades Sabboth seems like he could be a draconic detective. I can’t remember if I had plans to turn clues into creatures and buff them or what. I know drawing lots of cards was a goal, since I played a Psychosis crawler.