Game #221: Ravos/Tana
Location: Red Castle Games, Portland OR
Vs. Atraxa +; Omnath Locus of Rage; Kynaios and Tymna
Result: Neutral Loss
NOTE: due to a baby, I’m way behind in updates, so I’m not going to write a full game write up initially. Also, due to me playing this game almost 4 months ago, I don’t remember the details from my notes as well
- I had an Ant Queen and Eldrazi Monument
- I cast Ravos twice, but he only lived a turn each time, due to Board Wipes
- Died before turn 10 to a huge army that included a 150/150 selfless squire that Kynaios gave trample somehow. Also Omnath vomited out like 30 elementals all at once with Scapeshift.
- I didn’t make as many tokens as I planned to.
- This was the very last game to fit into “The Book of Orzhov,” the purple moleskine that I keep my game write-ups in. Time to get a new book!
About the Deck
Ravos is my favorite partner, and Tana makes 2/2s when he’s around. This deck is mostly about making tokens and swarming.